Thursday, September 1, 2011

Response from Cottonsoft re Paseo packaging

I received this email today re my query about the Paseo in non-recyclable packaging.

Hi,
Thank you for your enquiry regarding recyclable packaging.
I have checked with our Quality Assurance Manager and he said that all our retail brands are packed in grade 4 recyclable packaging.
There is a recycling symbol on our KiwiSoft, Tuffy and CottonSofts wrap but not on our Paseo wrap. This seems to have been omitted from the packaging design so we will raise this with our marketing department so that it can be rectified in the future.
Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are most grateful for feedback such as this.


Take from this what you will.

4 comments:

  1. I must check the next time I am in store and see if this has been amended.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It’s very good that your packaging materials can be recycled. I really appreciate that you have considered this issue. I think it’s very beneficial if packaging material is recycled which saves effort and expense. Thanks for the post.
    cartoner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update as at 24th January 2011 Paseo toilet paper 4 and 12 packs are not displaying a recyclable logo. Very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete