Thursday, January 26, 2012

Starting the Wee Wipes revolution

Ok so I posted in another post about my miscarriage earlier this month.  I am know in a physical start to resume using my cloth wee wipes and I can't wait.
I challenge all my readers who are currently not using wee wipes to find an old soft towel, an old flat nappy or similar and try it out.  Have a small container in your toilet to keep clean ones, and somewhere to put the used ones.
Now some WWW (Wee Wipes Women) will rinse and reuse but I have not progressed to that yet. 

So give it a go, feel the difference, save some money and toilet paper, and be kinder to the environment.

Just to clarify for newbies wee wipes are just used for wee/number 1's/pee/urine.  NOT number 2's!  They do not need to be soaked, or put in laundry soaker.

Get creative and find some funky patterned material.  Check out the net.  There are some awesome sites that talk about wee wipes and/or sell them.

Let me know how you get on.

1 comment:

  1. Great One!! I should do the same, together we can spread the word to the world...I will do a similar post.
    Go WWW.

    Barb.

    ReplyDelete